Monday, October 13, 2008

Greetings from Manchester

Watsup people! How ya'll doing.. Good.. no? Anyways, tzelin and me are doing great here. I actually learned quite a lot here already, like how to make spaghetti and how to do my laundry, etc.. haha! But nope our classes havent started yet, so yeah we do have plenty of free time til the end of this week. Heard from beng that he's already at the middle of his semester, that's like damn fast compared to over here man. I think we get like 10 hrs of lecture a week here.. so yea its quite chilling here. Ok.. pictures!!


My room. I trust some of yrs are messier than this? =p




Outside my hall


Me + tzelin






Piccadilly gardens






Apparently its like one of the biggest shopping complexes in the uk. But compared to one u its really shit. lol








2 very drunk gorrilas dancing in piccadilly gardens


Then one of them decided to climb a steel tree

Ok thats all for now.. Hope to see all of u really soon yeah! Except ken.. Nah kidding only la dont emo pls ken. =D

No comments: