Sunday, June 22, 2008

picture-heavy-post from shuling's cam
























































































Hey guys, I really wanna thank you guys for my farewell you all had with me on Friday. For those who came, I was glad to see you guys back from Tioman=) some of you guys looked so tanned and some looked so red *giggles* and for those who werent able to make it, thankyou for all your wishes and hope to see you all soon=) And thankyou for being sooo thoughtful for buying me some 'souveniers' back from tioman trip=p and oh yeah..lixing seemed to be very interested in my 'pressie'..hehehe..and specially thanks to ys for coming all the way to accompany me to sunway pyramid and paid everything for me for my entire farewell...ur really subborn u know?? but really thankyou very much=) Well it's really great to know all of you for the past 1.5 years...al the fun and laughter we had in class..the joy and sadness we shared together..they are truly very memorable=) So I really hope to see you guys sooon..missing PM3 already!!


























No comments: