Friday, June 20, 2008

I'll be seeing you guys.


Hey pm3! It’s been a great one and a half years with you guys. Seriously awesome. Lol. Honestly, my first few weeks of college were pretty hard. It’s hard starting all over in a new place, not knowing anyone and making new friends. But as time passed, I got to know everyone in our class and everything was great. I really think our class is pretty awesome. We are really a bunch of different people and still we get along well.
( well…maybe not everyone.. lol. Sorry ken =p ) Just think of it this way ken, our class wouldn’t be so united if we all didn’t gang up to annoy and piss you off. LOL.

And well, I probably won’t be seeing some of you guys for a very long time because I’ll be going back to my hometown tomorrow. But I’ll be back if there is anything. Just let me know in advance about any gatherings or class trips k? lol. And its not really the final goodbye, there will still be results day (sorry for the reminder) and this blog to keep in touch. So I just want to say you guys rock! Lol and its been a privilege getting to know all of you. Life became more interesting with you guys in it. =) take care guys. It has been fun! I’ll miss you all! *sobs* And keep in touch k guys? I hope to see you all soon.( sorry for the emo-ness. lol ) Peace!~ PM3 IS ROCKS!!

No comments: