Monday, June 23, 2008

Ken & Mark's Happening at Physics Lab

Since u guys so like to insult me n treat me like the clown of PM3, here is the first and last time I'm posting a "entertaining" post for u guys to enjoy. Here's what happened on the 2nd last day of college at Physics Lab. It was a normal day until almost everybody left...Only Ken, Mark, Yuen Herng, Desmond and Weng Chiong were left. Let the story begin...

Ken: "Can you please help me and Mark take a picture?"

Yuen Herng: "Yeah! Sure! Come on brothers."
Ken:" Hey Mark. Let's take a picture."


Mark: "Nah.Don't wan la..."

Ken: " Why not? Come on la..."

Ken yam siu (smile "gayly") at Mark. Mark seems to be very happy too...

Ken:"Hey Mark. Come on la. Be a bit more sporting..."


Mark: "No way! Don't force me. Let me go!"
Ken: "No way! You are not going anywhere. Hahaha!"

Mark:"Argh! Help me! I don't wanna get raped!"


Ken finally let go of Mark. But look at Mark's face. He looks quite happy too eh???

Desmond who watched the whole happening was laughing. Hahaha...

Desmond:" Ngo zhan hai mo wa ho suet ( I really got nothing to say)"

Weng Chiong:"I better run first. Before Ken gets me..."

At last, I only got to take picture with my two good friends...

THE END

Thanks to Yuen Herng for taking photos for this happening. I guess that's all joke on me. Hope it'll end here and I can have a peaceful life after this. Thank you.

No comments: