Friday, June 13, 2008

How I survived 17 papers

Finally all 17 papers are over!! I want to say a big thank you to all my friends and teachers who gave me much help and support during this period. Thank you very much. By the way, Yan Sheng said that I wanted to commit suicide, actually I just said it for fun, I just wanted to go up there and relax my mind.

During this period, I have scaled through the library many times, studied in many different locations in the library, made many friends and many more.Oh ya, the discussion rooms in the ADP library are like 3 star hotel rooms offering incredible views but there are only 2 of that which are discussion room 5 and 6. I have been to almost all the exam venues too! Gallery is not bad.

I will just share with you all the things I learnt and found during this exam period. First of all, I have learnt that we have to persevere and persist on no matter how difficult it is. Secondly, we all have to let go of the past and keep moving forward. This is because you cannot change the past anymore. This is a wonderful passage from the newspaper " If you have a strong will and a burning desire, you can definitely circumrent mountains and valleys to FINISH the UNFINISHED! Thirdly, you must have the courage to face the obstacles in life.

That's all for now, hope you all can learn from this post. When there is a WILL, there is definitely a WAY! Bye!

No comments: