Monday, May 4, 2009

Stress???

To my stressed PM3-ians whose exams are around the corner:

When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.  ~Franklin D. Roosevelt


To those who think that they are behind their revision schedule:

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.  ~Author Unknown


To those who started doubting whether you picked the right course:

You can't go through life quitting everything.  If you're going to achieve anything, you've got to stick with something.  ~From the television show Family Matters

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.  ~Albert Einstein


And for those who are preparing for exams:

Don't be afraid to give your best to what seemingly are small jobs.  Every time you conquer one it makes you that much stronger.  If you do the little jobs well, the big ones will tend to take care of themselves.  ~Dale Carnegie

Hope these quotes inspired you people and all the best in your exams.

wE iS RoCks!!!

No comments: