Wednesday, July 16, 2008

MY's Cooking Adventures!

Hye guys, since Poh-poh made a huge fuss about listing down stuff everyone is doing and decided I was busy dyeing my hair white (!!) I decided to post about what I've REALLY been doing. But speaking of hair, I'm gonna go get some coloured extensions soon :p

ANYWAY.

I've been on a cooking spree because whenever I'm at home in Kuantan I watch AFC all day long. So far, I've baked scones, made creme caramel, chocolate mousse and Vietnamese spring rolls. :D Oh and sushi but I burned my finger when I was making it so ><;;



So I have photos of the scones but not of the other stuff cause I forgot. Google is my friend. The sutff I made mostly kinda looks like the pictures, just that... not so nice la haha.




And then these 2 people came to kotorkan my house in Kuantan: Su Ann & Jason. We went to the beach~~



I also went to the zoo, where I met Su Ann's twin. I named him Marcell. But he's a vicious little bugger. My idiot friend tried to offer him a cigarette. Marcell went insane and tried to jump on us but luckily he was in a cage. I fell down trying to escape the monster haha. The zoo suprisingly still has a baby bear, an ostrich, alligators etc etc.

And introducing my boyfriend!!! ♥♥♥♥


2 comments:

*-su-ann-* said...

and introducing ur boyfriend!!! (points to the top = monkey ) hehehe

May said...

that's your twin la bitch!!!