Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holiday

Hey guys,

The holidays have come, FINALLY. I am glad that I have a month off work because university is just so hectic!!

I used to think that in uni you just need like few books to bring to lectures and then can party/chill/club/bitch/play for the rest of the day. However, it seems to be the total opposite of that. According to my friend, her supervisor told her that "vacation" is just to vacate the room, and not holiday.

Oh well, medical life is just so stressful. Now the IMU people are busy studying for their first term exams which is on the 31st of December (while everyone is in the holiday mood). That explains partly of why the blog is so quiet.

In this holiday, I actually learn to appreciate Malaysia. For those of you who are still here, be grateful, because you don't get such warm weather anywhere in UK. Moreover, I heard 1U beat any shopping complex in England. I haven't been to London before but then I can assure you that 1U beats the cacated shopping complex in Cam. I also learn that nasi lemak taste better than any fish and chips. Even the maggi mee taste better than the speghetti.

And lets not forget that Imperial people haven't post on their infamous gay university yet. And also, our class celebrity (Ken) hasn't post anything on London School of Entertainment (LSE) too.

See you around and take care guys.

No comments: