Saturday, April 5, 2008

Lou mei hou mou....

Holidays very sien.. Nothing much to do... So just crap some shit here...



First of all, I want to thank Ken for the lunch ( although he belanja us unwillingly).

Secondly, I am looking forward to meeting Yan Sheng's new girl friend. I wonder who is that lucky girl. Is it *** ****? I won't reveal the name as I am not like Yan Sheng who tells the whole world about who like who. I also dun want to spoil his effort or spoil his surprises.

Thirdly, I am looking to trash Womenizer in football again. I also want to play ping pong, and figure out how to prove that 2x + 3y = 5z has only one solution, which is x = y = z = 2.

Fourthly, Wen Peng, when are u going hiking? Now so busy pak tor and zuo ai until no time to go hiking ar?

Thats about all that I can think of. Chaoz.

No comments: