Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ken's belanja on Friday

Of course I'll keep my promise to belanja PM3 this friday after trial. By the way, I did not say that I'll belanja kim gary Rm100 per person so pls dont put those words into my mouth. I just said that I'll belanja RM100 in total for Kim Gary before.

Now, here are the options:-
1) I'll belanja a maximum of Rm200 in total for Kim Gary(not per person) or the full bill amount, whichever is lesser. By the way,can someone please double check for me whether there is a Kim Gary Restaurant at Sunway Pyramid?

OR

2) I'll belanja a maximum of RM200 in total for redbox karaoke or the full bill amount, whichever is lesser. If I'm not mistaken, somewhere between 11 to 1 or 12 to 3, they only charge around RM11 - 13 per person for karaoke and lunch is included in the package.

After either option 1 or 2, then maybe could go n watch a movie or bowl. However, I'm not going to belanja for that.

OR

3) I'll belanja a maximum of RM200 in total for steamboat or the full bill amount, whichever is lesser. However, some planning is required for this option and the steamboat is opened at night. So I'm not sure if you guys were to choose this 3rd option, it can be done on this fri after trial.

Sui Poh, can please make a poll for these 3 options and let the others choose and then let me know the final decision?
By the way, I wonder when is ys's turn to belanja and I wonder when someone staying near souled out will belanja us there so can we can have dinner there again...

No comments: