Friday, March 27, 2009

Attention PM3

hey guys. monkeys of pm3.. =D I have an announcement to make. I was chatting with Tze Lin online and he mentioned that he is going to Redang with his flatmates. One from china and another one from italy (but he's chinese) lol. Anyways, Tze Lin asked whether PM3 wants to join or not. So, here I am. The messenger.

I haven't gotten all the details yet. But I think the info below would be sufficient for everyone to get the idea of how it is:

  • Date: 27th June
  • Duration: 3 days 2 nights
  • Price: RM 400 something. ( He said bout the same as Tioman trip)
  • Transport : Air Asia from KL  to Kuala Terengganu (He said bus is too long a drive.7 hours) then ferry to Redang Island.
So I guess thats pretty much all i know. I asked Tze Lin to come visit our blog so he can answer whatever questions anyone has. =) and he also said they will handle the booking and what-not.

How many people wants to go? The more the merrier. =D Hopefully this will be another great island getaway for pm3.

Redang batu??

No comments: