Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Poh Post

In this attempt to revive the blog, I shall post my adventure to London and also the botanical garden today.

London
I went to London yesterday to see the Londoners. Unfortunately, Ban and YS are busy with their studies. So, I had to meet up with Ken and Zhen Lim (a SMKDJ senior). I must say Ken changed quite a bit, as in like he is no longer as annoying and kiam siap.

So when I got there, Ken was too lazy to pick me up from the station as he was still sleeping. So, I had to trouble my friend instead. We walked in Hyde Park, and then went to Imperial College to see YS and Wen Yao. YS new hairstyle is quite cool now, as he doesnt gel up his hair like a rambutan anymore. We stayed in Imperial for a bit before going to Ken's favourite hang out place: Chinatown. Apparently, he goes there every single day. There is a gay bar in Chinatown, and any gay bar in London will have a flag with 6 of the 7 rainbow colours on it. The food in Chinatown was quite decent and much much cheaper compared to the ones you get in Cambridge.

Then, I went to LSE library. According to Ken, there are a lot of leng luis in the library during term time. It is quite a shame that they started their Easter holidays already. After that, Ken brought me to Lilywhites, where you can get very cheap sports jersey, equipments, etc. I saw a MU jersey which costs only 20 pounds!! My brother bought it for 200 ringgit in Malaysia. I bought a tennis racquet from Lilywhites which cost only 15 pounds (original price = 70 pounds). So, it was quite a good deal. Just hope that it wont break when I use it.

Went back at 5pm.

Botanical Garden

The botanical garden in Cambridge is awesome. They have a pond with a few ducks in it, and a greenhouse which features many different habitat with different plants. One of them was tropical plants and it really smells like home (according to my friend). The garden will look even nicer when summer comes.






Why does the tree only branches on one side?


2 gay ducks pak tor. Colourful ducks = male







If you are wondering why there is no pictures of London, its because I wanted to keep my moments with Ken in private. No lar. actually I didnt take any picture in London.

Lame Joke:
What do you get when you add 2 moles of Sodium to 1 mol of barium?
BaNaNa





There are only 10 people in the world, those who knows binary and those who don't.

What bear can be dissolved in water?
Polar bear






Ciao guys. Keep the blog alive.

No comments: