Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Outing to Sunway Pyramid

Hey guys...

On tuesday, xwei organised an outing to sunway pyramid because Jac came back to KL. And I did not FFK this time.

Below are the highlight of the outing :
  • Yuen Herg arrived at my house at 9.45 (supposedly at 9) because he woke up late (as expected of him). I gave him guitar lesson until mark and xwei reach my house at 10.45.
  • And we are supposed to reach pyramid at 11.
  • We left my house at 11 cause mark was hungry and i offered him a hotdog bun which i made myself. Reach pyramid at 11.30.
  • Met Jac and everyone started to blame me, saying i cause everyone to be late.
  • Ate lunch at Wendy's. Burger and fries not as nice as those in Carls Junior.
  • Met Wen Peng and his Japanese girl-friends. I doubt anyone got their names cause wen peng spoke too quickly. He was supposed to bring them out to pyramid but ended up looking like their bodyguard. Mark and Yuen Herng tried to say "mushi-mushi" to the girls but the girls replied "MUSHI MUSHI!!???" Their replies sound as though we offended them. Wen Peng later explained that their accent are like that. So its cool.
  • We went to FOS but then took so long to pick some clothes. Mark bought a long sleeve shirt for university. Yuen Herng keep asking me to try the pink colour shirt and the red slacks. I didn't of course. Jac bought a t-shirt.
  • Bought a Bata slipper for my dad.
  • Went to a souvenir shop. and Mark tried the angel wings.
and tried to act like Gwen.
  • In the souvenir shop, Jac bought a shit for her sister. The shit is like a massage stick with a shit as deco on top.
  • Went to a girl's tshirt shop where they sell tshirts with some 'interesting' words on it. Eg : "I may not be perfect. But some parts of me are pretty awesome." and some others that i cant remember.
  • There was a choral speaking competition and SMK DJ got 1st or 2nd place!!! Woot. SMK Taman Sea is erm... around 8th. Hahahhaa..
  • Bought a Astro remote control in Giant.
  • Went to Waffle World. Chat there and played a lot of lame games. The games are cacat and I always cannot get the answer. Jac is good as she can catch the solution very fast. She is very observant i must say.
  • Finally, when we want to go home, we cant remember where did yuen herng park his car. Luckly thanks to Yuen herngs instinct, we managed to get home.
Yeah thats about all that has happened. Nothing much. But just posting to revive the blog. And Yan Sheng goin to stop working in Sushi King on Thurs. So he wants us to go somewhere on thurs.

See ya all man...

No comments: