Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Pics from my Australia trip (Part 1)

Hey guys. been meaning to post bout my Australia trip, but my comp in Sitiawan was down..sorry guys! well..I went to Melbourne with my family to visit my brother. So he showed us around Melbourne and arranged some trips.=)
Well, my brother arranged for this vineyard tour.We went to several vineyards.It was pretty awesome.*drank so much wine* and the tour was for a whole day and we started in the morning,had nothing to eat for breakfast and started tasting loads of different wines.*yikes* stomach was like *gggllluurrrppp* lol.
This is a vineyard called Chandon.Apparently there are only a few in the world(at least thats what they said) lol
No grapes on the vines during winter! lol

champagne! isnt it pretty! lol
This is Trevor.Our tour guide. He was nice enough to pack us some food for a picnic.lol.


Rosella parrot. We fed them crumbs during the picnic. lol.wow! those feet are sharp! oh yeah..and one of the parrots for some reason landed on my sisters head.luckily it didnt poop! LOL
For lunch during the tour, we had this really yummy roast lamb in a restaurant called Fergussons.lol

One of the vineyards had kangaroos jumping around the area.If you look closely, one of the kangaroos has a joey in its pouch.When it bends down to eat the grass, the joey sticks its head out to eat the grass too! cute ler! lol whats wine without cheese! lol =P

This was at the souvernir shop at one of the vineyards.i tot it was funny! lol.

mm...well.. this is one of my attempts to keep the blog alive. lol.I hope it worked. XD ehe ..i'll be posting the next one soon. Enjoy guys! =) PM3 rocks!

No comments: